Monday, March 10, 2008

Gabriella, turtle girl

Hi. I am one of the five Girl Scouts who is participating in the photography workshop. I am very excited to be doing the class. I enjoy photography, especially landscaping. I especially like coming up close to things you don't usually take pictures of. I am the youngest of the photographers. I am a sixth grader at Hood River Middle School. I have been in Girl Scouts for five years and just recently bridged to Cadettes.

This picture was sent to me by my grandpa who lives on Maui. He sent it to me because of my love of animals, especially turtles. I wanted to share it with you because it was funny and I like turtles.

I can't wait to learn more from Denise about photography. I had lots of fun at the session we had on Sunday. The jumping pictures are cool!

Gabriella

No comments: