Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sophie's addition

Okay, I'll get things started! I know everybody is busy, especially during the week. So, I'm sure others will post soon.

I am so excited to be a part of the Girl Scout photography workshop! It is an honor to be the adult Girl Scout who gets to join the older girls for an amazing experience. I know we are all going to learn a lot.

I have added in a picture I took at my parent's house on Maui at Christmas, 2006. The chameleon was in the bushes by their porch. I waited for him to come out into the light and took several shots of him. I had to hold my breath when I took pictures so as not to scare him away because I got the camera only inches away from him. I love getting photo moments like that!

I look forward to watching Denise show the Girl Scouts her tricks of the photography trade!

Sophie

No comments: